Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Back from Atlanta Market

 Hi Ya'll!!
I've been away from you waaaaaay too long!!!  First my computer got eaten by a virus (Do Not google Nicaragua!)  and then the first guy didn't do a good job getting it off, soooo after being out of town a week had to call in the good guys!!!!  Yea I'm back! I promise not to stay away this long anymore.

I just want to peak your interest about all that is going on in the design world.  I will be specific with lots of pictures soon.  I tell you it is an overwhelming feast for the eyes.  I know you all want to go but believe me when everything in the world is under one roof it is
VERY overwhelming and one set of feet and legs just cannot last too many days. (at least not these old dogs)  Things to look for in design:

*Bold rugs
*Lots of shiny silver ( lamps, vases, trays, etc)
* Gray (not my favorite but paired with another great color can be nice)
*Tile or garden gate patterns on everything!
*Red  lots of it
*Orange  lots of it
*Anything bamboo
 Ok, enough for now, will expound later in detail.  But just to throw you a bone, here are a few pics of market displays.
See you soon!!  ele



1 comment:

Anna Pearson said...

Ooh! I love all of this. Keep the pictures coming!