Sunday, July 3, 2011

Pineapple Gadget

Start with a nice pineapple
I am sooooooo excited to tell you about my new find!!!  It is a gadget that peels and cores pineapples effortlessly.  If you are like me you HATE to cut up pineapples.  I avoided them at all cost or spend way too much money to buy them already cut up.  Then I ran across this little inexpensive ($6  I think)  gadget at Aldi.(by the way, my cousin Maryanne tipped me off to the 99 cents pineapples at Aldi).I thought it probably would not work but wow was I ever surprised!!  You would think my pineapple just fell out of a Del Monte can but instead it is fresh!!!  Yummmmmm.  No, this is not a commercial for Aldi.  Just sending on useful information.   Run do not walk!!! and get one of these!!!  You will love it!!

hugs to all, ele


This is what the gadget looks like.  Black end pops off.
Cut the ends off the pineapple.

Then place the blade part on the pineapple and start twisting.



It will turn till you go all the way through the fruit.  You will be left with beautiful slices and peeling and core.  Wala!!!!

No comments: