Friday, July 22, 2011

Say Cheeeeeeeeese!!! Friday's favorite!

 TGIF!!!!!!  Time for me to share a favorite of mine.  Today I am sharing something my friend Maria got me started on.  It is Dubliner cheese and I get it at Costco. (of course!) I was a late bloomer when it came to cheese but when I did start liking it (as an adult) i went over the top.  Now I don't want anything without cheese!  I probably would have never tried this cheese had my friend not raved about it. The reason is that it comes in a large block and I don't usually like to commit to that big a purchase unless I know I like it.  But when my friend Maria tells you something is good you can just take it to the bank! ( however I don't think she has ever NOT liked a restaurant and that is really suspect!) This one is a real winner.  It is somewhere between a cheddar and a Parmesan.  I'm not really sure how to describe it except very flavorful.  Now that does NOT mean strong, as I don't really like 'stinky cheeses' like blue cheese, etc.  I would just say yummy!!!   Thanks Maria!!!
Everyone have a great weekend!!!  ele

No comments: