Friday, April 15, 2011

Fridays Favorite - The Android G2

I was drug kicking and screaming into the smart phone age. ( not really, I DO love gadgets!) That being said, I was a little late.  When a client showed me how much time I could save by using it I was sold.  I am a long time T-Mobile (4 name changes) customer.  Always been happy with them (talking to Nigeria and Hawaii was just like they were next door) so I didn't want to change.  That's why I first landed on the Android  G2 by HTC.  I absolutely love it and don't know how I lived with out it.Here are some of the reasons I like it.

1. 4G speed ( eat your hearts out ATT  iPhone users, and yes I do know they have bought T-Mobile... groannnnnnnnnnnn)
2. It sinks with my Google calendar and contacts
3. It sinks with my Gmail.
4. It takes great pictures (5 MP)
5. Thousands of free apps to choose from.  (weather, calculator, calorie counter, notes, . you name it)
6.  The Google Maps and Navigation is by far more reliable than my Garmin.
7.  Most important... I can show grandbaby pics to everyone I see!!

I would go on but you get the picture. And, NO I do not get paid for any of this stuff, I just like to share good news!!  Have a great weekend!!

No comments: