Sunday, January 16, 2011

I Don't Do Beige!!

Don't get me wrong, I can enjoy a lovely monochromatic tone on tone room as well as the next person but I'm not your girl if you want to do beige.  I am such a color person that doing beige is like doing nothing at all to me.  YES, I do neutrals, but that does not have to mean beige.  One of my favorite new colors is a soft shade of green ( Yes Green!!) that works beautifully as a neutral backdrop for almost any room.  I added a new feature to my blog today, the is "Favorite Paint Colors".( look at the bottom of the blog) I will add names to these regularly and that might help you with a starting point.  The green I am talking about is "BABY TURTLE" by Benjamin Moore. ( btw you can now get Ben Moore at Ace Hardware).  I hear you saying, "You can use green as a neutral?"  YES!!!!  Think about it.  God picked green as His neutral in all of nature.  Every other color is set against green in nature.  After all HE is the master designer.  Try it!  You just might like it.

Have a great Monday!!  ele

No comments: