Thursday, January 13, 2011

Here I come!! Ready or not!!!!

Sooooo scarey!!!  I am taking the plunge into the blogging world!  No, I don't know what I am doing so please be patient with me til I get the hang of this!!! My goal is to share design pointers, helpful hints ( about all kinds of things), and to encourage you to venture out and experiment with new things in your life. 

TODAYS DESIGN TIP:  Do at least one update every year.  If you put everything off you will be too overwhelmed with how much needs to be don to update and you will never get started.  So many times I go to a clients home and everything in every room is out of date, When this is the case it is very hard to decide where to start and there is never enough money or time to do it all!!  Whether it is paint a room, replace bathroom tile, recover that old sofa, JUST DO IT!!!!!  You should be updateing as you go along.  Getting started is the hardest part!!   have fun!!!   ele

Phillipians 4:13  I CAN do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

No comments: