Sunday, August 7, 2011

Have you heard about...........

I hope this finds you all resting after a fun weekend.  I was sooooo productive!  I got the upstairs sorted through and cleaned out!!!!  Oh MY Goodness, I had started this clean out in the winter and just got bogged down (been there?) .  It feels sooo good to have it done.  This leads me to something that will be coming up in the near future.  I am going to be offering at greatly reduced prices (some even FREE!) the leftover inventory from my Antique Booths!!!  Watch for it!!!

Now on to my new obsession......PINTEREST!!!  Have you heard of it?  It may be old news to some of you but I am a newbie!!!  Basically it is online bulletin boards.  Think about it.  How many times have you been on a website and thought that you wish you could remember that idea or recipe.  Well now you can.  It is super easy.  You can have as many boards with individual subjects a you want.  I think I have 7 right now.   I am sure I will have more soon.  It is like organized clutter!!!  AND... you can follow your friends boards and repin their best ideas on your boards!!!!  By the way, did I say SOOOO MUCH FUN!!!???  Just go to Pinterest.com and look for friends, (you can start with me if you want).  You will be surprised at how useful this is.  Kindof like a filing cabinet of ideas but no clutter!!!  Gotta love it!  Beware.... it is addictive!!!
Have a great week!!!!  Hugs to all ele

No comments: