Monday, May 16, 2011

Happy Spots of Color

 Most of you have figured out by now that I loooooove color.  It makes my day to run onto a "happy spot of color".  Color has such an effect on your mood.  Now if I were a sophisticated woman, and of course I am not, the I would talk about using 'colorful vignettes', but since I am just a plain ole small town gal I will talk about using 'happy spots of color'.  You can do  this in soooo many ways and it is something that can be changed all the time with very little trouble or expense.  This time of year it often is found in fresh flowers, but it can be in towels,  pillows, bowls of fruit and a million other things. I love to snap pics of these fun sightings and I am sharing some of my most recent sightings with you today!  I have just bought a new camera but these are not taken with it so soon my photos should improve dramatically. Hope you enjoy! Share some of your happy spots with me!  Make my day!!!
Have a great week!!!   ele
Spring flowers at cousing Kay's home in Edmond, Oklahoma
Such a fun little happy spot in cousin Kay's kitchen   Edmond, Oklahoma
A bowl of decorative balls that I change with the seasons.  These were from Target!

On the porch of the Broken Spoke restaurant in Pickwick, Tennessee


1 comment:

Patty May said...

That porch is so pretty ! I love the bowl idea and changing them seasonly. I think I will go to Target!