Sunday, March 13, 2011

Baby Toes! Is there anything better?!

Baby toes are just the sweetest things in the universe!!  Am I right or what?! Those little wiggley pink and  perfect
toes.  Talk about inspiration for color.  That oh so soft shade of pink that has just enough warmth to make it almost a peachy tone. (notice the little foot is not the color of the pink blankie) This color is one that everyone can wear and it is fabulous on walls.  I particularly like it in bedrooms and baths.   I once had a master bath and dressing area papered in this color in a subtle moire (that watery looking pattern). Looooved it.  It gave a wonderful lighting effect in the vanity area where you put on makeup!  No strange colors bouncing off your mirror onto your skin with this color. Every paint company has many colors in this range. The color I am recommending is "ROMANCE" #6323 from Sherwin Williams.  Doesn't that name just fit?  Yes, I have been in Nashville for a few days with my new grandbaby and I am in love with her. Let me know if YOU have a favorite paint color that you would recommend!!  Enjoy!   ele  

No comments: