Thursday, February 17, 2011

Trellis Time

     Soooooo sorry to have been away so long.  I warned you that I had jumped in to techy stuff when I wasn't quite ready.  I have been bogged down in html code (which I do not know!) all week.  It seems like everytime I tried to do something it disappeared.  Finally found out most of my problems were with Internet Explorer (not on my favorites list).  Enough excuses I am back! Thank you all for all the encouragement and kind words about this new blogging experience.
     Todays design news is about trellis patterns, sometime known as lattice or grid patterns.  They are everywhere!!!! I have always loved these patterns so I am sooo happy they are so prominent now.  I'm posting pics of several fabrics (all which you can order from me)that show you the look.





Aren't they pretty?  I love the red ones that coordinate together.  I can see a chair with coordinating lumbar pillow(that long pillow on chairs that fits the small of your back).  Throw pillows out of a trellis pattern would be a quick update.  The great thing about them is how well they mix with other patterns. (ie. florals and stripes).  All the above come in several colors, just email me if you would like prices or swatches.
     Now for my new favorite thing!  I love the devotional book "Jesus Calling" by Sarah Young.   I have
given ssoooo many of these as gifts that I have lost track of who I have given them to.  She writes as if Jesus is personally talking to you, and give specific scriptures.  The daily thought are short and take just a couple of minutes to read but pack a powerful message each day.  I hope you will pick one up soon.
    GRANDBABY UPDATE!  Dilated to 1 cm.  Progress! Most of us know that first babies don't just sneak out, they tend to be stubborn. We are just praying for a healthy delivery in God's perfect time.
     My plan is to post about twice a week.. I finally got an email subscribe button that many of you have been asking for  ( box at top right corner).  I also turned the Favorite Things and the Favorite Paint colors into pages accessed by tabs at the top of the post. (I've really been studying hard on this techy thing!)  Please leave me feedback in comments.  I am trying to get a comments box but right now you just click on the word comment at the bottom of the page. Please give me ideas of things you would like me to add or change.  I am open to suggestions!
     Ya'll have a great weekend!!  ele



No comments: