Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Puppy Inspiration

      Meet Boomer, my new little grand puppy! (Yes we are still waiting on the new grand baby due any minute!) Isn't he adorable?? He is about 4 pounds of all fluff and cuddliness!!! His coloring is so beautiful that it inspired me to put together a color board of fabrics.  Black, tan and white. ( of course little Boomer is sitting on an animal print rug!) These fabrics would be wonderful together in almost any room.  There is a black ground large scale plaid, a small scale black and white hounds tooth check, two different tan chenille fabrics and of course a small tan animal print for accent.  Can't you just see Boomer sitting on a black sofa with pillows in these fabrics and matching drapes?  Please do email me, ellenellisdesigns@gmail.com if you would like swatches and prices. Each closeup of the individual fabrics is listed with name and color below it.  I do discount all the fabrics I sell.  I love to help you save on your decorating.

      I am posting a new favorite thing today. While I will readily admit that my stack of books to read is much larger than the stack I have read, I flew through Jan Karon's 'Mitford Series'. Please do read them in order.  What I love is that this series, while not specifically written to be spiritual book, it packs a big spiritual wallop! You will fall in love with the people of this small town and will feel like you know them all personally.  It shows how God uses life's everyday mundane things to accomplish His will. Curl up in front of the fireplace and prepare to stay a while.
Happy Tuesday,  ele

    


houndstoothe fabric  FOX -  color 8Black  (K)
 


fabric  LEO STRIPE - color 8 Canyon (K)




plaid fabric  HENRY  - color  8 Black


fabric  REGGIE - color 8 Bamboo (K)


No comments: