Sunday, February 6, 2011

Nursery Progress Report!




We are nearing the end of the nursery project. This has certainly been a joint effort!! Cara and her friends refinished the chest I found at Salvation Army ( an organization I love), I made curtains and bedding, and Lacey ( my youngest daughter seen in the lower picture painting the tree) is painting the tree and painted the hanging monogram pics. It's been so much fun. I am finishing the birdcage painting for over the crib and it looks like all will b done just in time for McCallan's arrival. (due date 2/24)
It is hard to read but Cara put a scripture on the wall above the window, "Be joyful in hope(our baby's middle name and my mother's maiden name), patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Romans 12:12 HOW BLESSED WE ARE !!!!
ps little "Goose", their puppy is trying out the equipment in the top pic. Hugs to all, ele












1 comment:

Alicia said...

HI my name is Alicia. I love the nursery you painted. I found your picture of the nuresry on hgtv website. my sister in law fell in love with the tree you painted. how did you paint that? she is doing the same colors that were used in your granddaughters nursery. if you wouild like you can email me at zoiebaby24@yahoo.com