Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Multiple Blondes!!!

Okay, today is all about blonde. A great paint color called Blonde SW - 6128. (SW = Sherwin Williams) When in need of neutral warm tones (remember I don't do beige!) these are some of my 'go to' colors. They are soft and warm and make great backdrop for most other colors. Go a little lighter with
SW Ivoire 6127 or a little deeper with Restrained Gold SW 6129. These work very well together for subtle room to room color. And don't forget the ceiling!! You can add sooo much interest with color on the ceiling. It is amazing how the same shade on the wall looks totally different on the ceiling because of the way the light hits it. Way coooool. (be fearless, I know this is hard for some of you who are afraid to step away from the white ceiling!)
The other blonde thing really is for blondes only! It is my new favorite thing! (check out the others down the page) If you are blonde then you know how hard it is to deal with 'invisible eyelashes and eyebrows'! You would not recognize me on the street with out my makeup. (Picture baby bird or Sissy Spacek!)hmmmmmmmmmm.. So I am always on the quest for a great shade of blonde brow pencil and I have found a great one!! It is Almay brow defining roll up pencil. I love the darke blonde shade. It has a little spiral brush on one end to get control of those wild and wooly brows !! The other great part is that this is a drugstore brand and doesn't break the bank. They are a little hard to find but go online if you have to. Drugstore.com has them I know. I buy 2 at a time so I don't get caught without. I would rather go out without my lipstick (heaven forbid!!!) than with out my brows!!!! Ok the secret is out!!!
Snow day tomorrow, stay warm!!!! ( press follow at the top of the page to follow me!)
hugs, ele



No comments: