Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coffee with Cream!!! MMMMMMMMMMMM

I was just sitting by my warm fire on this cold February afternoon drinking a nice cup of hot coffee with cream. As I looked at the inviting coffee it reminded me of a yummy paint color I used recently and of my new favorite thing, my Keurig coffee maker.

First, the paint color. It is the chip on top of the cup of coffee (in a blue and white cup of course!). The color is by Pratt and Lambert and is called Earth Tone #8020. It gives a room a warm enveloping feeling. Very rich! If you would like to see a picture of a room in that color then just email me at ellenellisdesigns@gmail.com and I will send you one.

Then my new favorite thing, My Keurig coffee pot. I will be the first to say that I thought all my friends were crazy to get one of these. But I can admit when I am wrong, and boy was I wrong. I got the premiere edition which holds a lot of water so you don't have to refill so often. I Looooooove the fact that the coffee is really HOT and that I can choose the size cup I want and have it almost instantly (patience has never been my forte')! I was never a Starbucks girl because I like mellow coffee and I am too cheap to spend that much for coffee on a regular basis. ( the truth is the truth) So with those recommendations I will settle back and finish that now lukewarm cup of coffee.

Stay warm! ele






No comments: